Keith Webster is a specialist barrister in Employment Law, Discrimination Law and Professional Regulatory Law. He is has offices in London, Birmingham and Leeds.
He is also an accredited Mediator.
Keith travels extensively to represent clients throughout the UK.
His practice encompasses all aspects of employment law, discrimination law and professional regulatory law.
He has particular interest in professional regulatory cases and cases involving shareholder directors.
In addition to a busy referral practice where he is instructed by solicitors, Keith accepts instructions directly from members of the public in matters where he can advise and represent clients without the involvement and cost of a solicitor.
He accepts instructions on a direct public access basis in:
- Advice and representation for employers and employees.
- Consultancy for employers on to how to minimise the risk of litigation in this area.
- Advice about problems at work relating to Constructive Dismissal, Disciplinary Procedures, Grievance at Work, Suspension from Work, Harassment, Redundancy, drafting ET1 forms and ET3 forms.
- Workplace or other Discrimination (because of age, sex, race, sexual orientation, religion or disability)
- Legal advice and representation for Doctors, Dentists, Midwives & Nurses who are facing complaints from patients and/or disciplinary proceedings with their Professional Body.
- GMC / DMC / NMC. Fitness to practice hearings.