Keith Webster is a specialist barrister in Employment Law, Partnership Law, and Company Law.
He is also an accredited Mediator.
He works throughout the U.K.
He has particular specialisms in representing and advising in relation to:
- Employment Law – advice for Employees – Keith will advise you on your rights and whether you have a strong case against your employer
- Employment law – advice for Employers - Keith advises employers on how to stay out of employment tribunals and how to win cases that have already been brought.
- Professional Partnerships – advising outgoing partners and remaining partners in medical, dental, accountancy, architects, veterinary and chartered surveyors’ practices;
- Employment Law – advice for Senior Executives in relation to breach of employment contract, share options or unfair (including constructive) dismissal and the enforcability of restrictive covenants;
- Company Law – advice for Shareholders and Directors in Private Limited Companies in relation to their employment contract, shareholders’ agreements, Share Option agreements and directors’ fiduciary duties.
Direct Public Access:
In addition to a busy referral practice where he is instructed by solicitors, Keith accepts instructions directly from members of the public in matters where he can advise and represent clients without the involvement and cost of a solicitor.